In February 2010, Allen & Overy extended its global network to Australia through the announcement of two new offices in Sydney and Perth.
- Provide flexible meeting room environments for a variety of users.
- Incorporate mobile Video Conferencing, allowing, wheel in/wheel out capabilities.
- Create high-level executive workspaces for enterprise grade functionality with a focus on human friendly ICON based user interface.
- Staff back of house areas allowing low level presentations, TV viewing and music through iPod docking.
- Partners’ Room accommodating up to 30 people for group conferencing events.
- Provide Enterprise grade Video Conferencing facilities in line with the Client’s Global model.
Meeting rooms were equipped with LED screens for local laptop presentations.
VC connection for a camera on a trolley using the existing screen for Video Conferencing viewing purposes.
AMX button wall panel allows the users to control all the Audio Visual functions.
Mobile VC trolleys were provided for all four levels.
Conference rooms were fully integrated within the environment.
A large format TV entertains the staff as a wall paper function showing daily news bulletins and programs from PayTV.
Motorised projector & screen allows viewing for 40+ capacities.
Fully integrated AMX environment.
Telepresence environment deployed.
Cisco backend infrastructure (VCS, TMS, MCU) was integrated into existing global solutions with Cisco C20 and C40 video conferencing endpoints. Cisco Telepresence EX90 desktop solutions were installed into key management offices for HD 1080p video collaboration.