AICD have a membership of more than 45,000 including company directors, senior leaders from the business, government and the not-for-profit sectors.
- Sydney – Head Office
Technology upgrades to all AICD locations
The challenge in successfully deploying collaboration technologies, which include, audio visual and unified communication, is that it requires a change in how the systems are regarded, from the user’s perspective.
Added to this complexity, is the diversity of people using the technologies, which would include both AIDC staff, along with members and casual walk-in visitors to their state lounges.
All of the meeting and training spaces required a design and consultation process, which secured the desired outcome for the client.
A variety of technologies were deployed including
- Soft client video conferencing
- Intuitive and embedded wireless presentation solutions
- Video routing on a multicast platform
- Sound reinforcement utilizing
- A variety of microphone formats including; microphone array for conference capture, radio microphone for presentation and Lectern environments
- Integration of technologies into a single customised user interface
- Integration of resource management into room booking systems and hardware monitoring
- Digital signage
The typical room types across all sites with a technology appointment, included
- Training Rooms
- Meeting rooms for 6 – 30 person capacity
- Breakout spaces
- All-hands area fro companywide announcements
- Reception and waiting area
Forecasting and then deploying technology strategies is a challenge for all companies – getting users to adopt those strategies has been the mark of success for AICD Management, Staff, Members and Visitors