Parramatta, Sydney, Australia
- 30 meeting and presentation spaces requiring a sophisticated technology response.
- To provide and fit out Video Conferencing into various meeting rooms throughout the office.
- To provide Video Conferencing and projectors to the main Board Room and Training Room.
- Total integration of all audio visual technologies, including lights and blinds.
- Implementation of resource management across supplied technologies.
The Boardroom and adjacent training room when combined caters for 60+ attendees. The walls are mainly glass with a western aspect and natural light floods the room, to counter this the DNP high performance optical screen was used coupled with high ANSI projectors. Sound reinforcement was delivered through EV ceiling speakers with Biamp DSP for acoustic mapping & distribution.
The entire facility including the video conferencing system is integrated into the AMX touch panel and components are monitored for fault states via the facilities management system. This enables fault alerts to be generated as they appear.
A BCA compliance loop array hearing augmentation facility has been installed.
Dedicated Video Conferencing suites feature Polycom technologies integrated onto the AMX table touch-screen controller.
The Client floor reception features high performance commercial grade LCD technologies displaying Corporate Branded programs and digital signage content.
On all levels smaller meeting rooms with the ability to combine to adjacent meeting spaces offer users HDMI & VGA connectivity onto commercial LCD displays. Room combining options are accessible through the AMX wall touch-screen.
The resource management software provides technical support with faults alerts via email.
On all levels, staff areas and breakout spaces are equipped with simple Television screens with a variety of functionality from inter office information to entertainment programs.