As a Global Brand our Client was required to comply with their US decreed Global Technology Standard. In our interconnected world this was easily achieved as leading Industry Vendors like Cisco, Crestron and Shure provide hardware with an excellent pedigree and are all represented and available here in Australia.
Noisebox has for many years made the investment in training our people to have an intimate relationship with these Vendors and a deep understanding of the technologies they produce. Metlife was confident in their Systems Integrator selection process and the appointment of Noisebox to deliver not only from a local perspective but also meeting the criteria of a Global performance standard.
The relationship with Metlife started in 2009 with basic audio-visual maintenance and support activities, and has escalated to Professional Services culminating in multiple Projects in Melbourne and Sydney for both complete office relocations and Critical Facilities upgrades.
Areas of Technology engagement extends to:
- Boardrooms with Video Conferencing.
- Training rooms with Event streaming.
- Intimate Meeting spaces with & without unified communications.
- Network monitoring and NOC facilities.
- Digital signage – incorporating Heath and safety messaging – inter and intra staff engagement messaging including a social platform element.
Delivering on Project Commitments and an unfailing technical support has been the hallmark of this engagement – one which we highly value.